Monday, March 4, 2013

3-4-2013: First workout of the month

I have not worked out for the past 3 days.  I was giving my job my full attention for that time. I also started shopping for food as I would be preparing most of the food that I will eat.  I do not want to be at the mercy of other people especially now that I am more watchful on what I take in. It is not going to be easy but the rewards will be great when I succeed.

Gym Work

30 mins Zumba
1 hour BodyPump
1 hour Sh'Bam

It was a Bodypump day today and it was sandwiched with 2 dance workouts.  It was fun.  I was a bit late for the Zumba class but I was able to catch up and dance the nice parts. Bodypump today was mix and match and I really had a hard time finishing the biceps and triceps routine.  The biceps routine became hard because I used heavy weights (same as my chest and legs).  Triceps were hard because I did dips which I have not done for quite a while plus it followed that hard biceps track.  All in all, it was a great day at the gym.

Food

Chorizo Sandwich
Torta + Fit 150
Pinaypay (Banana Fritters)/Almonds/Potato Chips
Roast Pork + Salsa
small cone Ice Cream (choco chip cookie flavor)

I practically skipped lunch and for dinner, I cooked Roast Pork.  It is not really fatty, it was more protein than fat. I did not eat rice but I had ice cream for dessert.

Supplements
1 Tab Ripped Fuel Extreme
1 Tab Amino Chewables
Energy Drinks

Links:

Fitness Goals for March
Plans for March 2013
Curing my Japanese food craving by giving in






No comments: