Tuesday, February 26, 2013

2-26-2013 Fitness Journal Entry: My First Entry

Today marked the first time I worked out since reviving this blog.  I started to take Ripped Fuel Extreme yesterday.  I just took 1 tab before breakfast.  Yesterday, it felt weird for a while as I felt my heart beat a bit faster after breakfast specially after I took down a cup of native chocolate drink from tableya I bought from Argao. Today tough, I felt good and I really had a great time at the gym.  The only surprise that I got is that I seem to lost a couple of pounds in the past 3 days.  I was like weighing around 212-215 lbs last week and when I weighed myself today after working out I am below 210 lbs.  I was like in the 206.5-207 range. I do not know if it is the effect the supplement or the weighing scale is rigged.  When I got home in the evening, I weighed myself again fully clothed this time (in the gym I am only in my jockeys). My weight was below 97 kilos (213.4 lbs).  The last time I weighed in that weighing scale in my shorts, I was like 97.1. I got reading 96.8 or just 213 while wearing leather shoes, office polo and undershirt, and slacks.

Tomorrow, I will weigh myself in the digital weighing scale in our gym to verify my results. I really do not like the idea of suddenly losing like 5 pounds in just 3 days to think that I did not go to the gym  from Saturday to Monday.  I did go swimming last Saturday but I also ate a generous amount in our company outing in Woodruff Beach, Argao.

Gym Work

1 Caloy Dumbell Circuit (at 40 lbs - 12 reps). My circuit includes Goblet Squats, Deadlifts, rows, pullover and press.
1 Hour BodyCombat 
1 Hour BodyBalance

My circuit routine is my warm-up.  It is 60 reps of activating my main muscles like legs, back, chest, core, shoulders, and arms. BodyCombat is a program develop by Les Mills which is being offered as a group exercise at Fitness First Cebu. It involves moves from boxing, karate, muay thai, and some pilates that is rolled into an intense 1 hour cardio workout. Bodybalance combines yoga, tai-chi, pilates, balancing, and meditation for relaxing yet challenging workout that will improve flexibility as well as strength specially in the core. 

Food

Tocino + Egg Sandwich
Hainenese Chicken + Noodles + Rice + Dumplings
Pistachios 
Grilled Pork + Rice

I made a sandwich for breakfast that included 3 slices of bread with a few slices of pork tocino and 1 hard-boiled egg. I wanted some carbs and pretty much protein for breakfast. My lunch was a bit as I had a lunch meeting in a newly opened food establishment so I practically ordered some interesting dishes. I ate some pistachios for snacks then had a light dinner with a little rice and some slices of grilled pork.

Supplements

1 Tab Ripped Fuel Extreme before breakfast
1 Tab Amino Chewables at bedtime


Links:

No comments: