Wednesday, February 27, 2013

2-27-2013: Breaking the 210 lbs barrier

I think I have finally broken through my 210 lbs resistance level.  I had myself weighed in the official Fitness First Cebu weighing scale and my weight was 94.3 kilos (207.5).   Hopefully, I will still weight around that level when I weigh myself tomorrow but I am quite confident that I am going to be blow 210 lbs.  My next target will be below 200 lbs. It could take me from 2 weeks to 1 month to achieve this.  It all depends on my exercise pace, activities, diet, stress, and job related events. 

I am also planning to increase my Ripped Fuel dosage to the maximum 2 caps a day starting March.  I will probably do it every other day before I make it the regular dose. 

Gym Work

10 mins BodyCombat
30 mins HardCore
1 session SH'Bam
10 mins stretching and massage
I came to the gym around 8:15 and I was able to catch the last track of the BodyCombat led by Maricar "Cai" Durano.  I finished the track and completed the abs track and the cool down. Afterwards, I joined the HardCore class. HardCore is an intense 30 minutes session that involves plyometrics and other exercise routines  which focus on strengthening the core and its supporting muscles like the shoulders and the hips.  It involves some running, skipping, floor ab work, and some balancing.  I barely survived the class but still managed to pull it off. I still need to have the stamina to execute many of its moves. After the class, I joined the Sh'Bam dance class. Sh'Bam is fun as it uses popular tracks and the moves are easy to imitate. I ended up sweating really hard at the end my day.  I capped the work out day with a stretch and I did some massage moves using rollers.


Food

Spam + Fried Egg Sandwich
Hainenese Fried Chicken + Rice + Kuchay Dumplings
Pistachios /Almonds / Shrimp Crackers
Ramen + Tuna Sahimi


Well, I still made sandwich for breakfast since I still have bread in the ref.  My sandwich was made of 2 slices of Spam with a sunny side up egg with 3 loaves. I went back to Hainanese Delight in Robinsons Cybergate for lunch. I tried their other entrees. I enjoyed lunch after a somewhat draining work out. For dinner, I basically had instant noodles and sashimi.


Other Activities
90 minute Massage at Ming Thai Spa.

I had an oil massage plus foot massage in one of my favorite spas in Cebu. The masseuse was quiet strong so I really enjoyed it.


Supplements
1 Tab Ripped Fuel Extreme before breakfast
1 Tab Amino Chewables at bedtime
1 Scoop Endurance Fuel
1 Powerade

I practically used Powerade and Endurance Fuel as mid and post exercise drinks. 

Links:
Info on Endurance Fuel by Twinlab
My journey to a fit body
Fitness First Cebu Club Info

No comments: