Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Tracking my Progress: Body Composition Analyzer (10-02-2013)

Fitness First Cebu has a body composition analyzer that helps those trying to lose weight monitor progress and track  the changes in their body. I was quiet hesitant to check myself in the past few months because when I first tested it, the machine gave me a metabolic age of 62.  I knew I had a long way to go to a healthier body and I did not want to be discouraged so I did not test often.

I found the weighing scale in the men's locker to be unreliable so I decided today to have a go on the Body Composition machine (Tanita) just to check how much do I actually weight.  Last year, I weighed around 107 kilos. I have diligently going to the gym for 10 months now.  Here are my latest figures:

Body Type: STANDARD
Age: 37
Gender: MALE
Height: 170 cm
Weight: 89.2 kg
Fat %: 28.8%
Fat Mass: 25.7 Kg
Fat-Free Mass: 63.5 Kg
Muscle Mass: 60.2 Kg
Total Body Water: 46.6 Kg
TBW%: 52.2%
Bone Mass: 3.3 Kg
Basal Metabolic Rate: 7594 kJ / 1815 cal
Metabolic Age: 52
Visceral Fat Rating: 15
BMI: 30.9
Ideal Body Weight: 63.6 Kg
Degree of Obesity: 40.3%
Target Body Fat% for the Quarter: 22%
Fat to lose: 7.8 Kg

I am a long way to go to my desired fat % level but at least I have improved since I last checked.   I have to continue my exercise program and improve my diet.  It's still a big challenge but I will go on and keep on improving. 

Links: 

No comments: