Monday, July 6, 2015

New Gym New Blog Name


Fitness First in Ayala Center Cebu has closed down and it has now been replaced by Gold's Gym.  I have been seriously committed to becoming healthier and stronger back when I was still with my old gym and I am going to rededicate to fitness in my new gym.  A big part of that commitment is to blog my fitness journey. 


I am changing the name of the blog from fitbysummer to strongerwithcaloy.  One of Gold's Gym's mantra is "Stronger with Gold's" and that is also my main fitness goal as of the moment.  I seek to achieve my strongest and best self.  It will be a journey with many ups and downs, triumphs and defeats, and I vow to really have fun in achieving this goal.

This blog will serve as an exercise journal and will be filled with up updates, tips, and even lessons learned.  I hope you join me in my fitness journey and help me achieve my goals.

Gold's Gym, 4th Level Ayala Center Cebu

Gold's Gym, 4th Level Ayala Center Cebu

Gold's Gym, 4th Level Ayala Center Cebu

No comments: