Monday, June 30, 2014

June 30, 2014: The Eve of my #30dayfitnesschallenge

Today is the last day before I start a very challenging chapter in my life.  It is not going to be easy but somehow tonight is a night to celebrate. It is time to splurge and enjoy the last night of being unhealthy. Today, I ate junk food.  I ate fried food. I a lot of rice.

This is going to be exciting.  Tomorrow is a new month and it will bring in marvelous changes. I will make sure that I will hit the results that I intend to achieve. Here are the important dates for this month:

July 1: Establishing Benchmarks
July 5: First Weekly Test
July 12: 2nd Weekly Test
July 16: The midpoint
July 19: 3rd Weekly Test
July 26: Finals
July 31: Final Results

July 1 will involve measurements and setting of goals. The weekly tests will involve testing myself how many pull-ups I can make and other fitness benchmarks. The midpoint will involve a lot of measurements as well same as the final test.  This blog will have at least one entry everyday about this #30dayfitnesschallenge and I will also post something on Instagram regarding this endeavour as well.

No comments: