Tuesday, July 1, 2014

#30dayfitnesschallenge Day 1: Measurements Day

Today, I measured myself so that I will quantify the results of my 30 day fitness challenge. I weighed myself and I am surprised I am back to over 90 kilos. I am now at 93.1 kilos. My goal for the month is to weight at most 88.5 kilos. It will be a big challenge because I also have responsibilities at work but I accept the challenge.  I also measured my waist, chest, thighs, wrists, neck, etc. so that I can track my progress properly. I already took a picture mod myself which will be posted on a later date.

Meal Summary:

Breakfast: I did not eat rice.  I ate a bowl of oatmeal with a little honey and fat-free milk.  I also had two pieces small pan de sal with 2 slices of luncheon meat.
Lunch: I ate 2 pieces of chicken wings, a serving of spaghetti, 1 rice.
Snacks: 2 pieces of bread (Spanish Bread and Cheese Bread)
Dinner: No Rice, Sotanghon Soup, 1 fried pork chop.

The good thing about today is that I only ate 1 cup of rice.  While I ate other forms of carbs I would say that eating only a cup rice is in a way in achievement for me. I love rice and in some days I can finish 3-4 cups in one meal. It is hard to get rid of fried food but I will try to minimise my intake. Fried food is the "go-to" food for many people because frying is the easiest and fastest way to cook food. I also have to train our helper to have other options in cooking dishes. I might try to teach her how to cook a pasta dish this coming weekend.

Exercise Summary:
For exercise, I only did 2 caloy burpees which is part of my other 30 day challenge. I trained new sales agents today so I was not able to go to the gym. Most of physical activity involved talking and teaching my new sales team. I was able to have a nap early in the evening.

Day 2 Expectations: Tomorrow, I will be going to the gym in the morning. I will start my leg week program.  I also expect to do at least 4 caloy burpees. I will most likely eat breakfast and dinner at home. For lunch, I will try to look for a place will have a lot of veggies and I will try not to eat rice. 


No comments: